Recipe serves: 8
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||1 hr|
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered until done, about 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- *Substitution: Use 1-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs or 5 slices fresh bread, cubed.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
- TIP: To make a quick stroganoff gravy , cook 8 oz. sliced mushrooms until tender, then stir in 1-1/2 cups water and 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix . Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 2 Tbsp. sour cream. Serve over meatloaf.