Recipe serves: 2
|Prep Time:||15 min|
15-Minute Eggs Benedict
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, warmed
- 4 eggs, poached or cooked as desired
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, yogurt, milk, mustard and lemon peel in small microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH until warm, about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Top muffins with bacon, eggs, then warm sauce.
- *For a homestyle twist, substitute ''Hellmann's Quick Mayonnaise Biscuits'' for English muffins. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 Tbsp. baking and 1/2 tsp. salt in medium bowl. Stir in 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 3/4 cup milk with spoon. Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes or until slightly golden. Serve warm.