Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Nutrition information per serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
Grilled Fruit Sundaes
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups cut-up assorted fruit (sliced peaches, blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries)
- 12 small scoops Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla* (about 2 cups)
- Bring orange juice, honey and lemon juice to a boil over high heat in 1-quart saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slighty thickened. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Alternately thread fruit on skewers**. Grill kabobs, turning once and brushing with 1/2 of the orange syrup, 4 minutes or until softened.
- Scoop Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into 4 dessert dishes. Evenly top with fruit, then drizzle with remaining orange syrup.
- * Made with gluten free Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla.
**If using wooden skewers soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Cost per recipe**: $4.88
Cost per serving*: $1.22
**Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.