Recipe serves: 20
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Freeze Time:||480 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Nutrition information per serving|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Breyers Birthday Cake
- 1 box (570 g.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 container (1.89 L) your favourite Breyers® Ice Cream
- 1 container (250 g.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (240g) marshmallow cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare cake mix according to package directions, baking in two (20-cm) baking pans. Cool 15 minutes on wire racks. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Trim tops of cakes to flatten. Wrap cakes in aluminum foil and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Remove cakes from foil, then arrange 1 cake on serving platter. Scoop your favourite Breyers® Ice Cream onto cake, smoothing to form an even layer. Top with second cake, pressing down slightly. Freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Beat whipped topping with marshmallow crème in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Frost cake with whipped topping mixture. Freeze 1 hour. Decorate as desired.