Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Nutrition information per serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine all ingredients in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- TIP: Try using red skinned potatoes and adding garlic and herbs. Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic, Onion Mushroom or Golden Onion Soup Mix. Cost per recipe*: $2.28 Cost per serving*: $0.57 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- TIP: To prepare on the grill, combine all ingredients in large bowl. Top 30 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil with potato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Place on another sheet of 30 x 18-inch foil; seal edges airtight with double fold in opposite direction. Grill, turning frequently, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.