Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Freeze Time:||30 min|
Lemon Meringue Pie Sundaes
2010 Sundae Scoop-Off Finalist Recipe
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 thin lemon cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup lemon curd, heated
- 4 strips lemon peel
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Shape Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 4 (1/2-cup) balls, then freeze on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet at least 30 minutes or until firm. Evenly coat ice cream balls with cookie crumbs, then freeze until ready to serve.
- Gently fold marshmallow creme into whipped cream in medium bowl until blended; set aside.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon lemon curd on each dessert plate. Arrange ice cream balls on plates, then drizzle with remaining lemon curd and marshmallow whipped topping. Garnish with lemon peel and mint.