Recipe serves: 8
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||300 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Nutrition information per serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||120 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Slow Cooker Spinach Lasagna
This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please!
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.
- TIP: This delicious dinner tastes even better the next day.