Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Nutrition information per serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.