Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 medium onionchopped
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- 1 package Knorr® Potato Sides™ - Mashed Potatoes & Chicken flavored Gravy
- 1/2 cup cup shredded cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.)
- Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook turkey and onion, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Add peas and carrots and cook, stirring, 3 minutes until becoming tender. Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat and stir in gravy mix until smooth.
- Place 4 two-cup ramekins on large baking pan. Spoon turkey mixture evenly into ramekins.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions increasing water to 1-1/2 cups. Spread evenly over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.