Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Upside-Down Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 package (7.5 oz.) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetablesthawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese(about 6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray deep dish pie plate or 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Pull biscuits apart and press on bottom and sides of pie plate. Bake 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden; set aside. Reduce oven to 350°.
- Meanwhile, season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Bring vegetables, water and milk to a boil in same skillet over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese. Spoon into prepared pie plate, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Also terrific with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.20 Cost per serving*: $3.05 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.