Recipe serves: 4
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
Poblano & Potato Soup
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube
- 3/4 lb. potatoes
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 poblano pepperroasted, peeled, seeded and chopped*
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese(about 8 oz.)
- Bring water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add potatoes, reduce heat and boil gently, covered, about 8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Do not drain; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
- Process onion, garlic, pepper and reserved potato liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir into saucepan. Stir in cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
- * To roast vegetables, grill onion, garlic and poblano pepper, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.