Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the ones we're most often asked.
- Where can I find coupons and samples?
You can sign up on your favorite Unilever Brand's website for any potential offerings and keep a look out in your local newspaper. Sometimes, our brands share coupons on their Facebook pages as well!
- How can I cancel my registration?
We’re sorry to hear that you no longer want to receive our e-newsletter or emails, please visit the Unsubscribe page to cancel your registration.
- What are the benefits of registering on makinglifebetter.com?
With your makinglifebetter.com registration, you can receive exclusive offers from our family of brands and savings, recipes and tips from our experts and much more. To register, click on the “REGISTER” button on the top navigation menu of the site.
- How can I tell if a MLB product contains gluten?
Please check the ingredients listed on our product labels before you consume, and you can always contact our consumer services team via email at email@example.com.
- How can I register on makinglifebetter.com?
Registering on makinglifebetter.com is easy and free. You just have to complete the registration forms which can be found from the top navigation of the site titled “REGISTER”.
- How can I participate in the makinglifebetter.com promotions?
Like Unilever USA on Unilever Brand's to keep an eye out for offers and promotions! Check out your favorite Unilever brand websites as well.
- What is makinglifebetter.com all about?
Makinglifebetter.com is a part of Unilever USA’s goal to help you feel good, look good and get more out of life. To fulfill that commitment, we’ve packed this site with tips, tools and advice. You browse through and find the following:
* Thousands of family-friendly recipes
* Beauty tips that will help you look good and feel great
* Advice from our experts chefs and beauticians keeping you up-to-date on today’s trends
* News about our products
- I have special dietary restrictions, can you provide health/nutrition advice?
If you have a question about a specific product’s ingredients, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist you.
- What is the shelf life for MLB products?
The shelf life depends on the specific product, its ingredients, and storage conditions. We take quality assurance very seriously, so please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
- What type of cooking recipes and tips can I find on makinglifebetter.com?
- Which brands will I find on Making Life Better?
For a complete list of our brands, please visit the Brands page on the right side of the category menu.
- Can I find makinglifebetter.com on Facebook?
Yes, you can find us at www.facebook.com/unileverusa and become a fan of the page. You’ll be able to see your friends’ comments, discover cooking and beauty tips, explore exciting recipes and learn about coupons and contests that will help you simplify and enjoy life with your family.
- How can I contact Making Life Better?
If you have a comment, question, or concern, we would love to know. Contact us here .
- Where can I find beauty tips on makinglifebetter.com?
For beauty inspiration, tips and articles on the latest trends, please visit the Beauty page on the right side of the category menu.
- How do I look for recipes on makinglifebetter.com?
Use our Recipe Finder to search for your favorite dishes and recipes, as well as suggestions on preparation and ingredients.
- How do I update my email address?
If you are registered with makinglifebetter.com please login to the site and navigate to the “MY PROFILE” area (found in top navigation) to update your personal information.
- Will Making Life Better make a product or financial donation to my organization?
Unilever funds grants to many nonprofit organizations. All of our product donations are provided to and distributed across the nation. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill individual requests. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What social platforms can I find makinglifebetter.com on?